Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween @ West Edmonton Mall


It's snowy, windy and cold today. Not the ideal weather for trick-or-treating! Last night, we decided we were going to take the kids to West Edm Mall, instead of braving the cold for candy! I took the kids and got there just after 4pm. Some stores were already giving out candy! Score! The quicker we get done, the quicker we can get home! LOL Jason met us after he was off work, at 5pm. He lucked into wearing the Nemo costume that Bobbie (my MIL) made for Kieran. Kieran opted for the comfy pumpkin costume. I guess Mum got to be a caddy? I pushed the stroller. When we arrived, kids were trick-or-treating, but it wasn't too busy... Then the madness started! By 6pm it was like shopping the last week before Christmas! Insane. Kids running around high on sugar, stressed out parents, strollers GALORE! Here are some pics of the kids, and a neat transformer costume we saw!

1 comment:

swandive_pixie said...

I have to admit... I ordered a Nemo cake, and took the fish off and put on the Ariel toy! :) I call that being resourceful! lol