Thursday, November 16, 2006

Finally Have Posession!

We were supposed to get posession yesterday, but there were some problems with the bank money etc. What a mess! Apparently, our bank sent the money last week, but the Lawyer's bank didn't receive it. I found out about this problem yesterday morning. Long story short, since the funds didn't arrive before the lawyer's offices closed (and realtors could be contacted), we couldn't close the sale until today! Grrr..> What a nightmare.

We meet our realtor at OUR house at 4pm today to get the keys! Finally!!! Very exciting. I'll try to post pics asap... Our main computer is down, so I'm using our laptop at the moment!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hope you guys are safely in your new house and again surrounded by cardboard boxes! I loved the video of the kids on the chair. Keiran is really getting big! I imagine he's constantly trying to keep up with his busy big sister!