Monday, August 25, 2008

Turn, Turn, Turn...

So it seems that fall is starting to set in... already. I love autumn. I love the colours, warm sweaters, cooking casseroles and comfort foods, walking , snuggling to keep warm... All that fun stuff!! I met Jason in the fall, I married him the next fall, had my first baby in the fall... It's a wonderful time of year.

Winter... hm... not so much! I like winter, actually. What I don't like, is how long it seems to last here in Edmonton (or anywhere in Canada, it seems)!

In the great tradition of Canadian things, I'm rambling on about the weather. Let's end it there!

I'm feeling renewed. I'm looking forward to making some positive changes and decisions for our family. The possibility of moving.... a change of pace, scenery... A place where I'm happy to see my kids grow. It's all exciting, yet overwhelming. I get too bogged down with the logistics. The market is slowing. A move to another province is a lot of work. It's a big risk.

I'm an ESFJ according to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), you know.. .this is all classis stuff for us ESFJ's!! lol If you have the chance to take this test, I recommend it! Jason spent all last week, getting certified to administer the testing. It's a pricy test if you don't have an employer paying for it, though! There are 16 personality types according to this test.
Your Type & Learning Styles

An online MBTI test (which I scored the same results, but it may not be very accurate compared to the real one!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't done this test in a long time! I'm an ISFJ, 56% introverted! And here I thought I was starting to come out of my shell more! haha