Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jason and I touring XiTang with friends from Jiaxing!

This video is on a Chinese YouTube like site... I can't read Chinese, so I have no idea how to embed the video to my blog!! LOL You'll just have to click the link to see it!!

http://www.56.com/u41/v_MjQ3MDMwMzg.html


We were living in Jiaxing, and XiTang was a town nearby (my fav place to visit-- barely touched by foreign tourits)! Xie Ping and Scott Wu took us there one day... They arranged a driver (common thing to do in China) and toured us around the town. We took a bus back to Jiaxing with Ping. Ping emailed me a few months ago with this link, showing us that Scott had put it online for us to see!! I didn't even remember him taking this video til then... Memories! It makes me want to go back.

No comments: