Thursday, January 04, 2007

Random Pictures...

This is a recent picture of myself... touched up with a hint of sepia to distract from the halo-like shadow around my head! lol



Jason's about to demolish the gingerbread house-- that was the plan, anyway. He only took off the back panel! He really did want to smash it with Kieran's hammer!!

The kids were out geocaching with Dad, again... This is the Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug, that Jason got free from groundspeak.com Fiona's holding the travel bug, but there's a closer picture alongside the "support our troops" toque that we received from Jason's Aunt Elaine. Her son, Rod is in Afghanistan right now...

3 comments:

Katy said...

Finally, YOU reappear! thanks for the picture of the mysterious woman behind the mummy.

As for the toque, will you be wearing it? Touchy subject, I know. I hope Rod gets to come home soon.

swandive_pixie said...

I wear a pin w/ the ribbon, and we have a bumper magnet with the camo ribbon. I see supporting the TROOPS as very different from supporiting the WAR. I think many confuse the two...

swandive_pixie said...

That being said, I am glad that Canada is helping Afghanistan rebuild or at least try to re-establish itself. It's a shame us and the many other countries are left to clean up the mess our neighbours below created!