Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our neighbourhood...


Jason got some great pictures from around our house... He's planning to do some sort of virtual tour thing online, but I thought I'd post some of them here for you all to see ;)

The kids get out tobogganing with Dad lots... Good thing, b/c Mum is not keen to travel around on the snow! They went out this morning before the sun was completely up. Don't gasp too much- the sun isn't up until after 8am! :) Behind our complex, there are 2 skating rinks, a community centre, and 3 different schools! Fiona will be attending the public elementary school (white one) in the fall. It'll be nice having it closeby! Here are some pictures.... Enjoy!

This OUR house from the back path. There's a trail behind us that lots of people use to walk dogs etc...







The back path behind our string of townhouses...









The back field, looking back at our house.








The sled trail from our house...








Kids on the toboggan.







Dad's eye view...

4 comments:

Katy said...

ok, you've posted again, so I guess you're not in lobor yet. I have to keep checking your blog! By the way, are you able to send emails from your cell phone? If you can, then you could send one to the blog when you go in labor!

I like those pictures, but it looks so damn cold! Glad to hear Jason is such a keen morning/outdoors person!! What an energetic guy, or at least that's how it sounds.

I like the kids' wooly toques - they look very warm and they won't fall off!

swandive_pixie said...

Yes, I can send emails from gmail on my phone. I'll do my best to get that email out! I am due this Sunday, and Jason's mum arrives Sat. morning...

Anonymous said...

When are you going to settle on a color, already? LOL Love the pictures. I never thought I would long for snow and cold weather. It's been an unseasonably warm winter here, and I don't like it one bit! Can I come visit you?!

swandive_pixie said...

Actually, Fiona wants to visit YOU! She saw Olivia's picture, and I told her that she lived in Florida. I had just told her where Disney World was b/c of those wonderful idea-planting commercials! She got all exctied when she figured out that Olivia lived in Orlando and then started talking about how FIona could pretend to be Ariel and Olivia could be Prince Eric! LOL I told her that Olivia might prefer to be Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella! lol