Friday, October 27, 2006

Mortgage is a go!

All we have left to do to make our home purchase official, is sign the legal papers at the lawyer's office next week!!!! Yipee! Our mortgage instructions were sent to the lawyer yesterday, and it's practically a done deal! I can't wait to be in our own house! No one downstairs, no one upstairs. No one can tell me what I can and cannot do to my house! I can add walls, tear them down, lay carpet, rip up carpet!!! Ahhh... finally! Things are going to be ultra tight (financially), but I know it will all be worth it! Now I have to worry about which hospital I'll be delivering at, and whether to bother with a new OBGYN! Ugh... I'd really prefer to go to my usual hospital (Grey Nuns), as I'm familiar and like it there! I also really like my OB!

So, that's our latest news!! :)

No comments: