Friday, February 17, 2006

Here I Am!


Well, I've finally joined the ranks of the technilogically inclined! So many people were creating their own blogs... so of course, peer pressure took it's toll!

I struggled with a title for my blog (which wasn't already taken)! So, I turned to the lyrics of my favourite songwriter... A select few might guess who, and even where my blog title came from. The photo is somewhat of a clue...

I'm up way later than I should be. It's amazing how much time you can spend on the computer without knowing it! Kieran still isn't sleeping through the night, so I should be catching some winks... He'll be 9 mos. on the 26th of February. The time is going way too fast.

We have a trip planned for New Brunswick!!! We leave Edmonton on Apr 20 and come back on May 4. We're really excited to visit family and some old friends that we haven't seen in ages!!! This is how we decided to spend our "Prosperity Cheques". The government gave everyone in the province $400 each out of the surplus. Even that wasn't quite enough to cover the trip... and we got a deal. The flight costs in this country are pure extortion!

After we come back from NB, we have a few weeks to regroup, then we leave for Manitoba to attend Clint's wedding (Jason's brother). On the road again...

So this is my first post... I'll try to keep up with this page and fill everyone in on what's going on in my life and the rest of the Fleming clan (in Alberta)! Enjoy!

Katrina

No comments: