Saturday, July 05, 2008

My Newest Cookbooks!

Just picked this one up at Costco today... $6.69!! Can't go wrong with that price! Inside are step-by-step instructions on how to make hundreds of asian dishes!! We eat a lot of Chinese-style foods, so many of the ingredients I have on hand!! Some good staples in the cupboards/fridge are: hoisin sauce, sesame oil, green onions, crushed chilis (or chili paste), soy sauce, ginger, garlic... I'm impressed with all the yummy foods that are in here, and can't wait to make some really good stir frys!! I tried to find this book online for a picture, but only found this one, and it looks great, too!!


Got this one at Costco, too for under $7!! It's loaded with super simple, mostly slow cooker only recipes!! I hate when you have to cook things in pans and pots before transferring to the slow cooker!! Haven't used this one yet.

I received this book as a gift from my lovely friend, June! She knew I wanted a good recipe book for my slow cooker, since I use it ALL the time!! Can't wait to try some of these recipes out!! There are recipes from all over the world: Greece, India, Mexico, NA & Italy!

No comments: