Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Martin on Canadian Idol last night!!!


Ci6 EP6 Top24 Day1 Part2
Uploaded by igrecman

This is from Canadian Idol, which aired last night!! Martin rocked that song!! I'm so excited for him. I phoned in and voted at least 100 times last night!!

Now you can enjoy from Florida, Julie! Do you know the song he's singing?? Have you heard it before?

The host, Ben Mulroney, is the son of one of our former Prime Ministers, Brian Mulroney. He was the PM for most of my childhood! Can't say he was a favourite in Canada. Apparently, he was involved in some hefty scandals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's really very good Katrina! I can see why you're supporting him! I would be voting for him also!!

I don't recognize the song. What is it?!

swandive_pixie said...

We're really excited for him... Seems like yesterday we watched him busk outside our farmer's market! Well.. that was only 2 yrs ago! lol He deserves this success/exposure!

The song is by a Canadian band called Blue Rodeo, and the song is "Lost Together"... a classic slow dance song from my youth! Can't believe you don't recognize it! lol I love it!!