Sunday, March 16, 2008

This Week's Culinary Efforts

The following meals were all prepared this week! I used KraftCanada.com constantly!! I'm a big fan of their recipes which use stuff that I usually have in my cupboards, and that don't have a lot of prep time!!!

This was my own creation... it was pasta with Cheddar Cheese soup and Cheese Whiz added. I put Stove-Top Stuffing on top and green onions. Sour cream mixed in with this casserole would have made it more moist.


This was from the Kraft Canada website. It's called Crustless Bacon & Cheese Quiche. I'm really trying to use up stuff that I have w/o having to do groceries. Budget cuts and all. So eggs are a good way of getting protein w/o having to cook meat! Although, there is bacon in there. Not the healthiest meal, but a good comfort food! It would be great for company at brunch or breakfast, too!


My own version of Kraft's Cheesy Volcano Meatballs. I didn't make it very Italian like the recipe. This is more my meatloaf that I make, but in muffin shapes. The kids like it b/c it's portion sized, and I call them "Jumbo Meatballs"! A big hit in our house! I use stuffing, egg, italian dressing, bbq sauce, onions, garlic.

I made this last night. It's called Easy Chinese Stirfry. It tasted good, but I's prefer a more peanutty sauce or something more gingery. The recipe calls for the Sweet Onion Vinaigrette. The kids liked it- sans legumes! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm!! Looks great. I'm inspired to cook now!